Were searching for a Sr. Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to leadership that may span across various teams and levels within the department and/or business unit. Coordinate management, department or professional(s) schedule(s).
- Provide administrative support to leadership that may span across various teams and levels within the department and/or business unit.
- Coordinate management, department or professional(s) schedule(s).
- Ability to proactively identify needs, plan and prioritize projects based on repetitive events under delegated autonomy to support recurring business needs.
- Regularly demonstrates strong organization and coordination, multi-tasking, interpersonal, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Locate and organize materials for various reports, briefings, and conferences.
- May serve as a communication liaison between various levels of personnel by relaying instructions and information, and following commitments through to completion.
- Generally, follows prescribed or established procedures for most tasks.
- Identify and escalate complex problems to management and/or professional(s) for their direct involvement.
- May troubleshoot and resolve moderate level problems within defined scope, policies and/or procedures.
- May assist with less experienced administrative staff.
- Arrange conference calls, organize and coordinate meetings, and/or manage travel arrangements
- Gather and compile requested information, prepare invoices, perform research as instructed
- Prepare correspondence, prepares presentation materials, receive visitors, maintain records and other administrative duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Typically proficient level of administrative support and may include drafting reports, conducting research or data presentation.
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge of the business unit / department and product knowledge or processes.
- Exhibits proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Associates Degree in related field required, equivalent work experience may substitute for education
- Minimum 5 years of administrative assistant experience required.
Children's Hospital & Medical Center - Omaha