**$1,500 REFERRAL BONUS**
We are currently searching for an Access Quality Assurance Analyst/Trainer. The Access Quality Assurance Analyst/Trainer provides training on the registration process to new Patient Access Specialists after the initial training with the IT department. The Access Quality Assurance Analyst/Trainer assists with ongoing education, training and monitoring of all Patient Access Specialists. The Access Quality Assurance Analyst/Trainer will do audits on all staff that touch registration and provide a scorecard to their direct supervisor on an ongoing basis.
- Monitors patient registrations monthly for accuracy and makes corrections as necessary to ensure ability to bill insurance.
- Audits designated accounts per month for all existing registrars to ensure they meet registration quality expectations.
- Works in collaboration with supervisors and managers to ensure performance improvement plan is put in place for all registration staff not meeting registration quality expectations.
- Travel to existing staff at their home location to review audits to mitigate future errors/habits monthly.
- Evaluates and reports common error and system limitations
- Sends registration updates as needed to ensure all changes/common errors are communicated in a timely manner.
- Assumes responsibility for initial training of new Patient Access Specialists to EPIC registration process once they report to the department. In assuming this responsibility, the Quality Assurance Analyst/Trainer will:
- Creates and maintains orientation schedules for all registration staff across the enterprise.
- Train all new staff on operational parts of registration via cornerstone classes (business basics, insurance playground and website/forms training).
- Evaluate new Patient Access Specialists by auditing 100% of patients registered until they meet registration quality expectations to be completed in collaboration with manager/supervisor
- Review 100% audits with new staff every 2-3 shifts to mitigate future errors/habits
- Perform a variety of functions in support of the Access department
- Develops a collaborative working relationship with registration leads, IT, department supervisors and managers to ensure registration changes/upgrades are communicated in a timely manner.
- Participates in the design, build, and testing of IT applications with implementation resources to assure understanding of application functionality and workflow for optimal training development.
- Maintains tracking system for high impact errors and forwards data to appropriate supervisor/manager for use in Annual Evaluation. Provides monthly feedback to individual employees.
- Create and maintain training materials/manuals and curriculum for operational trainings
- Works with technical trainer to determine methods for continued education of registration staff.
- Ensures reghelp emails from registration staff are responded to within 24 business hours. Answers pages immediately to assist all registration staff when check-in work flow cannot be completed to prevent delays in patient care.
- Performs other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good verbal and written skills
- Computer knowledge/ skills
- Ability to lead a group
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to type 30-35 wpm
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum two years of insurance experience required
- Minimum one year training experience preferred.
- Minimum two years of Hospital registration experience preferred
Children's Hospital & Medical Center - Omaha