We re searching for a Senior Organizational Development Consultant to contribute to the achievement of the organization s strategic plan and desired business results via the identification, design, development, and implementation of Organization Development initiatives in areas such as leadership development, employee and physician engagement; talent and performance management, behavioral competencies, coaching, staff training and development, team development, organizational culture and change management. Maintains strong partnerships and collaborates with leaders and their teams to assist in successful completion of goals and objectives.
- Provides consultative support and developmental services to Children s Hospital & Medical Center leaders, staff, and physicians for strategic and operational goals related to leadership development; team performance; culture enhancement, change management, engagement, and other organization development practices and interventions.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts on instructional strategies and design for instructor led and online virtual learning; Designs, develops, delivers, and serves as subject matter expert for facilitating leadership and staff development programs including orientation, onboarding, change management, coaching, and competencies skill-building. Collaborates with internal and external leadership and subject matter experts to develop and deliver cost effective programs and services.
- Consults with and coaches executives and department and team leaders to diagnose and build more productive and engaged teams. Plans and conducts diagnostic team assessments. Facilitates team development and engagement processes and events.
- Researches and stays abreast of latest Organization Development, industry trends, tools, and techniques.
- Must have excellent knowledge of organization development theory and practices; including but not limited to group dynamics; change management; and culture.
- Must have strong analytical abilities and critical thinking skills, including a preferred knowledge of process improvement techniques and tools.
- Must be able to conduct all phases of a needs assessment including; planning; data gathering; and presenting findings and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Knowledge of and ability to use assessment instruments related to change; teams; and individual development.
- Knowledge of talent management strategies including succession planning, leadership and staff curriculum development, high potential identification and development, talent reviews, competency models, etc.
- Mastery of educational technology; instructional design and development and techniques and adult learning principles for both face to face and virtual settings.
- Must be able to plan, manage and evaluate projects and programs.
- Must have strong group facilitation and presentation skills in both face to face and virtual settings.
- Must be knowledgeable about leadership development trends and issues.
- Must be able to work efficiently and independently majority of time as well as in a team setting.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office products.
- Bachelor s degree from an accredited college or university in Organization Development, Human Resources, Education, Instructional Design, Curriculum Development, Education Technology or related field required
- Master s degree from an accredited college or university in Organization Development, Human Resources, Education, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Instructional Design, Curriculum Development, or Education Technology preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in organization development or leadership development required including minimum of 2 years experience working with executive level leaders and experience in designing, developing, and implementing talent management tools required.
- Experience in Healthcare preferred.
- SPHR, PHR, or CPLP certifications preferred.
- Certified in one or more assessment instruments (Hogan, DiSC, MBTI, Birkman, etc.) for individual and/or team development preferred.
- ICF Coaching Certification preferred.
Children's Hospital & Medical Center - Omaha