Schedule: M-F EOW 7:00AM-3:30PM. We re searching for a Housekeeping Assistant. The housekeeper provides patients, staff, and visitors a clean, sanitary environment by compliance to standard procedures and policies. The housekeeper cleans and sanitizes patient rooms, general areas, and completes assigned specific projects.
Long Posting Description
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to read labels and directions on equipment usage.
- Ability to follow pre-determined daily routines and adjusting according to patient needs.
- Knowledge of basic chemical mixing procedures.
- Knowledge of concept of clean and sterile.
- Knowledge of basic hygiene and infection control principles.
- Skill in customer service and service recovery initiatives.
- Skill in operation of basic cleaning equipment
- Ability to read, write, and follow oral and written directions in English.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D preferred
- Minimum 6 months in environmental services required, preferably in a hospital environment
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Annual Physical
- Annual Mandatory Review
Children's Hospital & Medical Center - Omaha