We are searching for an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to Manager/Director level, that may span across various teams and levels within the department. Coordinate professional(s) schedule(s).
- Provide administrative support to Manager/Director level , that may span across various teams and levels within the department.
- Coordinate professional(s) schedule(s).
- Requires moderate organization and coordination, multi-tasking, interpersonal, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Locate and organize materials for various reports, briefings, and conferences.
- May assist with planning and/or prioritizing assigned projects under general supervision.
- May serve as a communication liaison between various levels of personnel by relaying instructions and information, and following commitments through to completion.
- Escalates complex problems to management and/or professional(s) for their direct involvement.
- May troubleshoot and resolve moderate level problems within defined scope, policies and/or procedures.
- Arrange conference calls, organize and coordinate meetings, manage travel arrangements,
- Gather and compile requested information, prepare invoices, perform research as instructed,
- Prepare correspondence, receive visitors, maintain records and/or SharePoint/Exchange content with some interpretation of data, and other administrative duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Basic knowledge of drafting reports, conducting research and/ or data presentation.
- Proficient knowledge of the business unit / department and product knowledge or processes.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Associate s Degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of administrative assistant experience required.
Children's Hospital & Medical Center - Omaha