We are currently searching for Marketing Project Coordinator. Under the direction of marketing leadership, this position supports overall Marketing Department strategies spanning the full spectrum of marketing channels including digital, events, traditional paid or earned media. Coordinate projects that advance strategic objectives related to community relations, customer acquisition, physician and employee engagement. This role provides operational and financial management support to Marketing leadership. Coordinates marketing initiatives by planning, executing and evaluating project activities, work flows and processes. Has frequent contact with executives/leadership, physicians, board members, patients/families, community leaders and other stakeholders related to assigned projects.
- Supports Marketing leadership with executing digital marketing initiatives and corresponding vendor relationships, including:
- Digital advertising:
- Social media growth and engagement (Facebook, Instagram. etc.)
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Online display advertising
- Search engine optimization
- Online reputation management
- Market research/patient satisfaction
- Website content/traffic:
- Find a Doctor
- Primary care
- Online content library
- Supports community relations, customer acquisition, physician and employee engagement initiatives
- Serves as the organization s point of contact for external community sponsorship requests. Under direction of Marketing leadership, communicates approval of requests or declines them as part of a standard process. Maintains records of approved requests and executes commitments, often including organization leadership.
- Works independently to plan, promote, coordinate staffing and represent Children s at community, patient, physician andemployee events during normal business hours as well as weekends and evenings.
- Develops related marketing assets (print, web, social) and invitation/mailing lists based on stakeholder feedback
- Oversees work of event vendors before and during events to ensure expectations are met or exceeded. Selects and reserves venues, coordinating all related details including menu selection, d cor and signage.
- Develops distribution plan and lists for merchandise distributions to staff
- Oversees scheduling of internal meetings, develops agendas and presentations as needed
- Provides operational support
- Supports Marketing leadership to ensure department operates within budget, including assisting with monthly variance reporting, annual budget forecasting and processing of invoices.
- Oversees staff documentation and tracking of marketing projects in the project management system from inception to completion to ensure commitments to customers are met, generating productivity reports on a quarterly basis.
- Coordinates marketing resources and assets to support organizational goals
- Hires and negotiates pricing of vendors, works with Legal and Finance on formalized agreements under direction of Marketing leadership
- Orders department supplies, schedules department meetings
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to format and design graphs, tables and other data displays.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and meet deadlines with little supervision.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of web content management and editing tools.
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary team members to accomplish common goals / projects.
- The ability to analyze, coordinate and synthesize data from a variety of marketing sources and interpret the results as they impact marketing goals.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor s degree from an accredited college or university in marketing or relevant field required
- Minimum 1 year of marketing operations experience required.
- Occasional evening or weekend work may be required
Children's Hospital & Medical Center - Omaha