We re searching for a Clinic Support Assistant who will perform a variety of duties including coordinating clinic schedules, accurately taking and entering of messages into EPIC. Ensure requests for records are completed, receives and mails correspondence. Schedule appointments accurately through obtaining appropriate demographics and soliciting information necessary to schedule appropriately and ensure a positive interaction in each patient and family encounter.
- Act as a focus of communication and resource person for callers/guests/staff requiring information or direction.
- Maintains the daily physician appointment templates at the direction and approval of the Administrative Supervisor.
- Answers phone calls in an acceptable amount of time, accurately entering staff message into EPIC.
- Opens and distributes mail in a timely manner.
- Assembles patient packets as directed.
- Pulls and processes all fax transmittals as directed, scans patient reports as directed.
- Schedule appointments accurately, registering patients with complete and accurate demographic information according to procedure.
- Pulls patients charts as needed. Ensures requests for records are complete.
- Completes miscellaneous reports and letters as needed.
- Supports patient care quality initiatives as directed.
- Assists in the orientation and training of new employees as requested.
- Facilitates handling of pharmaceutical representatives and vendors in accordance with the policies.
- Skill in typing and usage of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- High school diploma required
- Minimum one year secretarial experience required
Children's Hospital & Medical Center - Omaha