We re searching for a Shipping-Receiving Clerk to receive, control, and distribute all supplies and equipment delivered to the institution.
- Receives, inspects, verifies, and accepts or rejects all supplies and equipment delivered to the institution. Transports various items to and from off campus locations, ensuring proper care of items handled during transport.
- Using the ERP system, processes all necessary paperwork/documentation such as packing slips, bills of lading, receiving reports, and control copies, so that payments can be authorized.
- Prepares and delivers supplies to the designated departments.
- Works with Housekeeping in the proper disposal of confidential paper
- Prepares all items for return shipment and coordinating this with the user department and with Purchasing
- Prepares outgoing UPS and Federal Express mail for pickup. Reviews FedEx and UPS billing statements for payment.
- Maintains files for Delivery tickets, MSDS sheets, Oxygen Purity reports, and Hazardous waste reports.
- Knowledge of medical/surgical supplies and equipment will help the clerk be more effective.
- Must possess a valid driver s license
- High School Degree or G.E.D. required.
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must have valid driver s license with an acceptable motor vehicle driving record required.
Children's Hospital & Medical Center - Omaha