We re searching for a Strategic Sourcing Analyst responsible for the review, analysis and procurement of all new and existing capital and noncapital items. Perform detailed coordination, communication and administration of the hospital GPO and local contracts. Maintain contract documentation and ensures compliance on the GPO/local contracts. Provide detailed cost analysis using data analytic tools to support Value Analysis with opportunities and cost reduction goals. Update itemmaster in the MMIS system to ensure accurate pricing for all items. Work collaboratively with Finance to ensure proper pricing and payment of PO invoices. Develop and maintains a cooperative relationship with internal and external customers.
- Responsible for the daily review of all requisitions for processing into PO s through the hospitals MMIS system for supplies, minor equipment, service, OR and capital items.
- Updates item pricing as required in the MMIS database to ensure accurate pricing. Reconciles all pricing discrepancies on Purchase Orders through the review of all order confirmations.
- Responsible for management of a portion of the GPO/ local CHMC contract portfolio to include: review, tier analysis, contract activation, communication, conversion/standardization analysis, MMIS impact in/ out stock analysis; start to end sourcing responsibilities.
- Responsible for all records maintenance of contracts, related documentation, to ensure accurate tracking and compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Maintains knowledge of current professional trends and clinical practice through participation in professional working relationships with vendors and hospital customers.
- Works closely within the Value Analysis structure on clinical differences/ impacts for sourcing decisions, with VA/Purchasing Manager to ensure successful sourcing/contract/value add program optimization.
- Knowledge of the clinical needs unique to a pediatric healthcare setting.
- Knowledge of systems, procedures, and related supplies involved in patient care.
- Knowledge of computer applications necessary for data retrieval and analysis.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to proficiently manage projects and set priorities.
- Ability to balance clinical knowledge and analytical skills in guiding objective decision making.
- Bachelor s degree from an accredited college or university is required. Equivalent work experience may be substituted for education.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a clinical hospital environment required, preferably in a pediatric setting.
Children's Hospital & Medical Center - Omaha