IT Analytics & Information Management Specialist
Radisson Hotel Group Omaha, NE
This position can be located in Minneapolis or Omaha.
The Analytics & Information Management Specialist reports to the Manager, Analytics & Information Management and empowers business partners to turn information into action by gathering, analyzing and modeling client data which enables smarter decision making. Assists with efforts for one or more of the information management functions. She/he is responsible for assistance with gathering business requirements, documenting business processes and testing. Uses a broad set of analytical tools and techniques to develop quantitative and qualitative business insights. Works with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
- Assist in analyzing and researching new and existing products, procedures, and/or workflows for data management and analytics, including reports, scorecards, & dashboards.
- Assist in identifying, verifying and documenting functional and technical requirements using requirements management methodology and tools.
- Assist in translating business requirements into design specifications.
Business Process Design
- Assist in documenting meta data information including data types, lengths and conversion functions.
- Assist in research, analysis, and documentation of database objects and data flows.
- Create and update system documentation.
- Perform unit testing on information management solutions
- Reference ETL
- Create, use, store, archive, remove and recover data.
- Create, test, and troubleshoot new and modified data sources, reports, scorecards, and dashboards.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, with a technology or business emphasis, or equivalent education/experience
- 3-5 years of experience
| Date Posted
December 3, 2018
| Date Closes
January 2, 2019
11340 Blondo Street
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category
15-1051.00 Computer Systems Analysts
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Group Legal
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Bereavement Pay
- Employee Referral Program
- Free Parking
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Workout Facilities
This job is related other jobs in these career categories