The Graphic Design Specialist works with the Marketing & Ecommerce team to design creative assets that align with campaign goals, department objectives, and company initiatives. Adheres to brand standards while representing the Borsheims voice and elevated identity in the luxury jewelry market. Provides graphic design support for long- and short-range marketing projects, programs, and events; most specifically for email marketing and direct mail catalogs.
Qualified candidates should have:
- 1-2 years experience – College Student looking for experience would be great.
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Deadline oriented
- Graphics/Copywriting experience
- Adobe Creative Cloud – specifically InDesign and Photoshop preferred
- Experience with SMS (texting) software
Note: Must work onsite between hours of 8 am - 5 pm
- Works with Marketing & Ecommerce team members to develop creative assets for email marketing and SMS text channels. Designs artwork, helps select product, and writes copy for bi-weekly emails/SMS communications. Ensures that appropriate products, descriptions, and pricing are represented in emails/SMS communications and on borsheims.com.
- Assists with the design of print catalogs and supplemental collateral in alignment with seasonal marketing campaigns and in conjunction with a creative agency. Utilizes input from the Marketing and Buying teams to feature the appropriate products, descriptions, and pricing. Includes layout of catalog, proof editing, vendor communication/co-op advertising, and digital translation.
- Works with the Marketing & Ecommerce team to design invitations, in-store signage, and supplemental collateral to prepare for upcoming events and experiences.
- Operates with very high attention to detail when communicating with clients along every touchpoint in the customer journey. Ensures consistency and brand voice in all marketing pieces (print, email, social media, online gift guides, digital ads, etc.).
- Maintains an open flow of communication between all members of the Marketing & Ecommerce team. Works to ensure projects are completed within deadlines. Provides timely communication/status updates to the Marketing Manager.
- Performs other related duties as requested.
- Ability to work assigned schedule on a regular basis.
- Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to see well enough to read small print, identify merchandise, read a computer screen, and print out.
- Ability to hear and speak well enough to converse with others in person, via telephone and paging system.
- Ability to move about the store from department to department, get behind narrow counter areas, bend down or reach up into drawers/shelves.
- Dexterity to write in small print, operate a 10-key, operate a computer using a mouse for long periods of time, operate a computer keyboard, and operate office equipment.
- Stamina to sit for over eight hours.
- Ability to lift and carry approximately 20 lbs.
- Flexible Schedule
- Closed on Sundays/No Late Nights
- Incredible Employee Discount
- Promote from Within