Workforce Management Coordinator
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska (BCBSNE) is more than just an insurance company; we exist to be there for people in the best and hardest moments of their lives.
Our team is the power behind that promise. And, as the industry rapidly evolves and we seek ways to optimize business processes and customer experiences, there's no greater time for forward-thinking professionals like you to join us in delivering on it!
As a member of Team Blue, you'll find purpose, opportunities and the support you need to build a meaningful career and make a powerful impact in our community.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of contact center operations reporting to include individual, team, center and enterprise statistics.
- Maintains accurate quantitative and qualitative records of multi-channel performance and client service levels (performance guarantees).
- Assist with scheduling and process time of requests.
- Assists in the manpower planning process, especially in the areas of staffing (permanent headcount) and scheduling (situational headcount).
- Monitors and measures contact center volumes and performance of Contact Center Operations to assure the highest effort of productivity.
- Monitors real-time traffic patterns, daily production reports and work volume making appropriate staffing adjustments to meet fluctuating workload and measurable service objectives.
- Utilizing software, researches and analyzes historic records of traffic and performance to identify trends and patterns resulting in accurate forecasts.
- Conducts periodic training sessions instructing various contact center personnel of workforce management methodologies and technology.
- Collect, identify, review and analyze workforce data to make data driven decisions and constructs proactive recommendations towards meeting measurable service objectives.
- Maintains working knowledge of Automatic Call Distribution system to make sound operational decisions.
- Manage agent skilling and proficiency settings as well as call type prioritization
- Lead meetings that will focus discussion about WFM KPIs, resource challenges and skilling or servicing strategies.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and relevant Workforce Management experience
- 1+ years of experience administering a WFM system inclusive of forecasting, scheduling, and real-time functionality that is generally native to a WFM system.
- 1+ years of experience administering agent skilling.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization (verbal and written).
- Working knowledge of Excel, to include workbook design, data accumulation and reporting.
- Understanding of Call Center
- Telecommunications including call routing and skill management.
- Superior attention to detail, innovation and strong business acumen
- Experience in responding effectively to highly sensitive, complex and/or urgent requests
- Effective organizational, planning and time management skills
- Effective analytical thinking and ability to clearly identify key elements, patterns, results and relationships.
- The ability to meet or exceed the attendance and timeliness requirements of their departments.
- The ability to work well in a team environment, and be capable of building and maintaining positive relationships with other staff, departments, and customers.
Learn more about what makes BCBSNE such an exceptional place to work by visiting NebraskaBlue.com/Careers.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our customers and members.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association