ETL Developer I/II
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of NE is looking for a passionate, collaborative Informatica developer who is comfortable working closely with developers and business members to join our team. The right person for us will be team-oriented, loves data, possess strong analytical skills, has a passion for partnering with internal stake holders, and focused on delivering quality software solutions for our business and customers. The key responsibility for this position is to design, develop and maintain ETL data extracts for a variety of projects in support of company's defining objectives.
What you'll do:
- Analyze, investigate, monitor, troubleshoot and rectify system issues in a timely manner
- Utilize industry specific utilities to ensure applications are performing at optimal levels
- Develop an understanding of our core business processes
- Create change control / installation packages and project documentation
- Employees are expected to meet or exceed the attendance and timeliness requirements of their departments.
- Employees are expected to work well in a team environment, and be capable of building and maintaining positive relationships with other staff, departments, and customers.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Bachelors degree and 1 year of experience in Informatica development experience and SQL development experience
- One (1) years or more working experience with MS SQL
- One (1) year experience with SSRS, SSIS
- One (1) year experience with end-to-end solutions on projects, including Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and System Maintenance
The strongest candidates for this position will also possess:
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum and/or Kan-Ban)
- Previous healthcare/health insurance experience
- Experience with Powershell scripting
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our customers and members.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association