The Actuarial Pricing Supervisor oversees actuarial functions including product pricing and experience monitoring for various product lines. This role delegates actuarial work to other actuarial staff and works closely with the other actuarial leadership on managing lines of business.
What you'll do:
To be considered for this role you must have:
* Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field
* Three years of experience in an actuarial role and two years' experience in the health care industry. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted to meet this requirement.
* ASA or near ASA Licensure/Certification.
* Five (5) years actuarial experience.
* Three (3) years in the health care insurance industry.
* One (1) year of prior leadership experience
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our customers and members.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans