Claims Manager (Claims Testing)
Coaches, mentors and leads individuals to be high performing team members who provide quality and timely delivery of business objectives
What you'll do:
- Manages individual performance, objectives and reviews. Develops and maintains high performing teams. Holds 1:1s, attends and facilitates team meetings, and rolls down enterprise strategies.
- Provides leadership, coaching and mentoring to team members, including monitoring team health.
- Develops, executes and maintains staffing and training plans.
- Contributes to strategic initiatives to help create, plan, complete and deliver division projects that align with company goals. Identifies, encourages, and supports processes improvement changes.
- Collaborates and supports Workforce Management Teams including any assistance needed to intercede in the removal of impediments and resolve issues.
- Facilitates/contributes to one or more "Community of Practice" that sets standards, provides shared knowledge opportunities and oversees improvements. Leads the CoP to standardize and refine processes and procedures.
- Maintains relationships across the enterprise and, where applicable, with external organizations and entities.
- Manages and balances department budget. Understands, interprets and uses financial numbers to improve delivery value.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Bachelors Degree is Business or related field and five (5) years of experience working with teams in an operation or strategic setting
- Three (3) years leadership experience and experience in the Health Insurance industry. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted to meet this requirement.
- Demonstrated coaching experience, ability to facilitate, and ability to role model servant leadership, crucial conversations.
- Able to perform and make solid decisions with minimal direction
- Basic understanding of agile
- Requirement and test plan writing experience
- Testing experience
- Servant Leadership Training
- Agile 101 Training
- Crucial Conversations and Crucial Confrontations Training
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our customers and members.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association