Sr Sales Executive (Large Group)
Under very limited supervision, this position is responsible for sales of BCBSNE products, targeted to groups based in Nebraska, with 151 plus eligible employees located local and nationally who are not currently BCBSNE customers. Solicits new business in stated market working through brokers and consultants. Develops community relationships. Maintains internal contacts throughout the organization.
What you'll do:
- Work with Brokers and Consultants on local and national 151+ employee size groups.
- Coordinate and strategize with internal departments on how to write new large groups, putting together a strategic road map for each case.
- Create and maintain high level community relationships to include attending external meetings, events, and functions regarding potential business for BCBSNE. Also includes possible involvement with the local and state Chambers of Commerce.
- Conduct other sales-related activities.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Current Health License required
- Five (5) years sales experience working with large groups in the insurance field required
- Experience working with group health insurance
- The ability to work well in a team environment, and be capable of building and maintaining positive relationships with other staff, departments, and customers.
The strongest candidates for this position will also possess:
- Bachelors Degree in related field
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our customers and members.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association