Finance Technical Consultant
This position is responsible for monitoring all Billing / Accounts Receivable and related systems Analyze system controls and processes to assure transactions are being processed accurately and timely. Coordinate with IT with new builds and enhancements.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for keeping multiple AR and Billing systems in sync. Maintain vendor system relationships. Assist business areas with data reconciliation and system adjustment activities. â¢ Ancillary Vendors â¢ Exchange Business â¢ CoreLink and Planside data
- Serve as Finance Operations Subject Matter Expert on billing and finance systems. Interact with business and IT in developing and maintaining appropriate controls and reporting functions. Support business with SQL queries as needed.
- Identification of operational deficiencies within processes and systems that put Finance Department operational controls, or BCBSNE customer relationships, at risk.
- Responsible for system and process to be compliant with Model Audit Rules and SOC 1 controls.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Bachelors degree in accounting/finance and 2 + years of finance business operations. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted to meet this requirement.
- 5 + yearsâ experience with automated reporting systems
- Demonstrated experience in performing issue research and resolution
The strongest candidates for this position will also possess:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our customers and members.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association