Corporate Governance Administrator
This position is responsible for working directly with the Corporate Secretary, Board of Directors and executive management of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska and affiliates to facilitate the work of the Board of Directors. The position reports directly to the Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary.
What you'll do:
- Manage all support aspects of Board operations: calendars, agendas, publishing meeting materials, meeting logistics including off-sites, annual meeting including proxy process, assisting in drafting and finalizing meeting minutes, and maintenance of corporate books and records.
- Assist in developing and implementing the work plan for governance matters: key corporate governance documents, legal developments and requirements, corporate filings, Board on-boarding and education, Committee composition, D&O questionnaires, and assessments.
- Assist in governance of subsidiaries and joint ventures: development and implementation of standard policies and processes, new subsidiaries and JVs, dissolve and merge subsidiaries.
- Act as a liaison with the Board and Management to facilitate inquiries through the proper channels. Develop and distribute communications to ensure proper information flow between the Board and management.
- Act as primary administrator and content manager of the in-house Board electronic portal.
- Operate within and assist in management of the Board budget, compensation, and expense reimbursement.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Bachelorsâ Degree and previous experience in a related role.
- Three years of experience interacting with a corporate board of directors
The strongest candidates for this position will also possess:
- Paralegal Certification
- SharePoint proficiency
- Experience in corporate governance and/or supporting corporate transactions.
- Knowledge of Health Insurance a plus
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our customers and members.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association