Exciting new position at BCBS supporting our test org!
This position is responsible for supporting the overall project delivery by identifying, implementing, and supporting a consolidated reporting approach.
What you'll do:
- Support the overall project delivery by identifying, implementing, and supporting a consolidated reporting approach to provide status on a daily and weekly basis for testing activities
- The consolidated reporting approach must track test planning and test execution activities, and account for multiple programs, multiple delivery teams, and multiple releases
- Develop metrics to track various stages within testing and build custom dashboards with these KPIs
- Follow up with the Testing Coordinators and Scrum Masters to make sure they update the status reporting appropriately and on time
- Generate a consolidated report on a daily and weekly basis
- Attend a daily status call to answer any questions about reporting and KPIs, accept any feedback, and provide information to the Testing Coordinators and Scrum Masters on the reporting solution
- Identify any deficiencies or gaps in the reporting process; Suggest process improvements; Implement approved process improvements
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Bachelorâs degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field with 3+ years of overall experience
- 3+ years of total experience in project management, leadership, or analysis
- Experience using standard tools for building dashboards that can be drilled down for detailed analysis of status
- Excellent communication skills and ability to report concise and targeted reports to stakeholders
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for this requirement.
The ability to meet or exceed the attendance and timeliness requirements of their departments.
The ability to work well in a team environment and be capable of building and maintaining positive relationships with other staff, departments, and customers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our customers and members.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association