Agile Project Manager II- HATCX
The HATCX team at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska is looking to add an experienced Agile Project Manager to our talented group of individuals responsible for building great solutions for our members. This position will lead medium to large complex Agile stable teams/projects independently or with coaching as needed. Both Servant Leadership and facilitation skills as required leading the team and resolving impediments. This position will be focused on learning and applying Agile techniques and principles while seeking and applying input from their assigned coach/mentor. This position maybe asked to be involved in IS Leadership strategic initiatives.
What you'll do:
Agile Project Manager - ScrumMaster and/or Kanban Leader for medium to large size and complexity Stable Team.
- Collaborate with IS Manager on staff issues and provide objective feedback with specificity
- Escalate impediments and make sure the progress is visible to the team
- Collaborate with the stable team leadership triangle on deciding the Agile Practice for Project, i.e., Scrum, Lean, Kanban. Follow agile CoP norms.
- Schedule and Facilitate project team kick-off meeting with the leadership triangle and team once the business case is approved
- Project Vision â Ensure that the leadership triangle has a project vision in alignment with corporate vision (business, architectural) Facilitate and help the team come up with team norms and help/coach them to hold each other accountable. Step in when necessary Facilitate project planning and help the Product Owner, team build backlog
- Facilitate release planning session and help the team develop a release plan in accordance with corporate release management processes Participate and sometimes lead the Agile Project Management Community of Practice
- Contribute and be an effective member of the stable team Leadership Triangle
- Facilitation â to apply effective listening, questioning, and information gathering techniques necessary for facilitating effective group collaboration sessions.
- Agile Project Manager Mentor â to mentor an inexperienced Agile Project Manager so that they can learn and apply techniques, tools, and process for sustaining a high performing team.
- Servant Leadership â to apply practical tools of Servant Leadership as a way of influencing a high performing team.
- Scrum and Kanban Team Trainer â to be able to apply and teach Agile information and share experiences on Agile (Scrum & Kanban) with a Team.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Bachelors Degree and 3 years of practical experience with medium to large Scrum / Kanban teams manage complex stable teams.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted to meet this requirement.
- The ability to meet or exceed the attendance and timeliness requirements of their departments.
- The ability to work well in a team environment, and be capable of building and maintaining positive relationships with other staff, departments, and customers.
The strongest candidates for this position will also possess:
- Masters Degree is desired
- Insurance Industry experience
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our customers and members.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association