Digital Marketing Intern
The digital marketing department is looking for a current student to intern in May 2019. This role will require the individual to work full time during the summer, with the potential to continue working part-time during the school year. As the Digital Marketing Intern, you will work closely with the digital marketing and strategic marketing teams, developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns and projects.
This will include efforts to support the BCBSNE digital channels including Nebraskablue.com, email, paid search, search engine optimization, and more. You will rely on usability-centered principles and merge messaging, design, and code to help our members successfully navigate our products and services. Youâll work cross-functionally to collaborate with other marketing team members reach campaign goals.
What you'll do:
- Support the digital marketing team goals for campaigns and projects including acquisition and member engagement
- Participate as part of an interdisciplinary team of digital marketing, brand management, visual communications, and information services
- Help develop cohesive campaign content for but not limited to Nebraskablue.com, email, and external placements
- Learn to generate traffic through paid search, paid social, and search engine optimization techniques
- Communicate effectively to present new ideas and concepts
- Work with our marketing analyst to support measurement of campaign and project initiatives
- Enable a user experience by creating pages that are easy to read, understand, and find
To be considered for an interview, you must meet all of the following:
- Current college student pursuing a degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Advertising or Communications.
- Progressing toward mastery of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Prior use of CSS and HTML
- Strong organizational skills with consistent attention to details and deadlines
- Ability to handle different projects simultaneously
- Basic capabilities for Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong collaboration and communication (written and verbal) skills
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our customers and members.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association