Human Resources Intern
The BCBSNE Human Resources department is looking for a current student to intern beginning in May 2019. The position requires the individual to work full time during the summer.
The role works closely with different Human Resources teams to coordinate programs and projects and assist with special event coordination. This role will be given an opportunity to learn the basic human resources principles applied in todayâs business world.
What you'll do:
- Partner with the Organizational Development team to plan and coordinate employee programs and training (new employee orientation, quarterly new employee luncheon, Emergenetics, etc).
- Work with the Employee Experience Consultant on researching best practices for employee engagement, developing retention strategies, and in facilitating HR planning.
- Assist the HR Business Partners with the performance management process, to include analysis of the employee data and follow-up with employees.
- Assist Talent Acquisition team with employer brand tasks and coordination of the intern program.
- Participate in various HR workgroups that are aligned to 2019 department goals.
- May help other teams in Human Resources department with special projects as needed.
To be considered for the position, you must meet all of the following:
- Currently pursuing Bachelorâs Degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Completed High School diploma/GED
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our customers and members.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association