Client Analyst II
Performs a wide variety of support for assigned groups and departmentâs leadership. Serves as a primary point of contact to both internal and external constituents. Assists in the coordination of general group reporting and analytic needs.
What you'll do:
- Provide client reporting support for Small, Mid and Major Market accounts, use data analytics tools to provide reports and coordinate reporting processes (i.e. third party reinsurance reporting).
- Along with the Client Consultant, work directly with brokers and group leaders to provide data analysis and insights.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- High School diploma/GED and 4 yearsâ experience in using statistical/analytical applications to help drive decision making.
- Understanding of MS Office applications such as Excel
- Licensure/Certification required for position: NE Health Insurance License within 3 months of taking position
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted to meet this requirement.
- The ability to meet or exceed the attendance and timeliness requirements of their departments.
- The ability to work well in a team environment, and be capable of building and maintaining positive relationships with other staff, departments, and customers.
The strongest candidates for this position will also possess:
- Bachelorâs Degree in Business, Statistics or related field
- State of Nebraska Health Insurance License
- Work experience related to the health insurance field
- Experience in using SharePoint
- Experience using R
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our customers and members.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association