Customer Service Reporting Coordinator
This role is responsible for obtaining, organizing, and managing data and information for use in scorecards, dashboards and other ad-hoc reporting. This position will collaborate directly with the Business Intelligence and Reporting Analysts, as well as Workforce Management and the Customer Service Leadership Team to ensure data is accurate and meaningful to support data driven solutions.
What you'll do:
- Gather and input data for analysis and reporting.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of data.
- Create basic operational and ad-hoc reports to support business processes and servicing.
- Monitor business performance indicators to identify trends and recommendations for additional analysis.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- High School diploma/GED
- 1 yearsâ experience in maintaining numerical or statistical reports.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills needed
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and collaboration skills required.
The strongest candidates for this position will also possess:
- Call center experience
- Health Insurance industry experience
- Experience using tools such as Tableau, VBA Macros and SQL Server.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our customers and members.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association