Senior Software Developer- HATCX
HATCX is looking to add a Senior Software Developer to our team. This team member will design, develop, install, customize, test, and aid in deploying mobile applications that will help people understand and manage their healthcare. This included working with application frameworks and interfacing with external applications and databases. You will become part of an exceptional team who has a passion for changing what is wrong with healthcare. If you are willing to work in a collaborative environment and want to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Build and maintain development and integration environments for any development and collaboration needs.
- Produce technical documentation, including technical specifications, system design, system procedures, and user guidelines
- Communicate with technical and non-technical groups to ensure software design and deliverables are understood by all parties
- Maintain and improve existing solutions
- Assess software impact on changes to requirements and external applications
- Ensure proper testing and validation of solutions
- Good communication, problem solving, and analytical skills
- 6+ yearsâ experience in software development/engineering, integration and architecture
- Hands on development experience with development techniques such as mocking
- Experience with cloud-based providers such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Service
- Experience in container technologies and writing containerized software (Docker, lxc, kubernetes, mesos, Azure Service Fabric)
- Excellent technical problem solving and debugging skills
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to tackle challenging problems
- Ability to provide leadership and mentoring in a team environment
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our customers and members.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association