What you'll do:
1. Design and develop robust automated test harnesses
2. Develop and execute automated tests in various environments
3. Develop efficient and reusable test cases and test scenarios for all levels of testing
4. Focuses on continuous quality improvement by leveraging the flexibility of test automation.
5. Resolves test script execution issues and validates test results
6. Support and enhance existing test framework
7. Identify key areas for test automation
To be considered for this position, you must have:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with a focus on system/software development and maintenance and 5 years hands on Testing Quality Assurance experience with Microsoft based architecture and applications plus 2 years hands on automation development experience with C#/.Net.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted to meet this requirement.
The ability to meet or exceed the attendance and timeliness requirements of their departments.
The ability to work well in a team environment, and be capable of building and maintaining positive relationships with other staff, departments, and customers.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our customers and members.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans