We are seeking candidates that desire to apply their accounting knowledge in a positive team atmosphere where every person’s efforts are valued. If the accounting firm route just is not for you, this is a fantastic opportunity!!
We don't just advertise work-life balance, we live it! Trust. Respect. Loyalty. Burlington Capital. Apply today where our employees are our greatest asset!
Essential Job Functions include:
- Prepares financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information including general ledger(s) maintenance, completing account reconciliations, preparing monthly property financial statements and support and assisting with year-end audits and budgets.
- Maintains financial security by researching financial reconciliation discrepancies; auditing and verifying documents; and following internal controls and policies.
- Contributes and communicates to create a team environment by accomplishing tasks as needed and communicating project status to the manager/supervisor/co-workers. Tasks would include special projects such as internal audits, special transaction research, posting bank and credit card transactions in ledger, understanding and monitoring the accounts receivable module, and providing monthly cash management reports.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
Proficiencies / Systems Utilized:
- Basic office and accounting software
- Proficient utilization of Microsoft Excel
- Cloud based financial package experience a plus
Burlington Capital, LLC is a diverse corporation with business divisions dedicated to real estate development, property management and investment and economic development opportunities in emerging and developing markets. We are also active in our community through many not-for-profit affiliations. The Finance Team provides support to all divisions and property locations throughout the United States.