Med Technologist - Reference Laboratory - FT .9 (Varied)
CHI Health Des Moines, IA
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED\:
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or in Chemistry, Biology or related field.
- One-year clinical internship in a National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Science (NAACLS) accredited clinical laboratory science program or approved alternate career path that meets certification eligibility requirements.
- Certification in one of the following\:
- Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) or Medical Technologist (MT) by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP).
- Medical Technologist (MT) by the American Medical Technologists (AMT).
- Medical Technologist (MT) by the American Association of Bioanalysts (AAB).
- A person may be hired into this position if he/she has completed the educational requirements and is eligible for the certification exam. The exam must be successfully completed within six (6) months of hire.
| Date Posted
October 13, 2018
| Date Closes
January 11, 2019
| Located In
Des moines, IA
| Work At
MERCY MEDICAL CENTER
| SOC Category