Cardiac Sonographer - Iowa Heart Center (Iowa City) - FT (Days)
CHI Health Des Moines, IA
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED\:
- Successful completion of an accredited two year Ultrasonography or Radiologic Technologist program or must meet the educational requirements of the ARDMS for ultrasound training. (ie\: 2-year allied health degree or bachelors degree)
- Registered or registry eligible by the ARDMS Maintains active registry status in ARRT and/ or ARDMS
- Proof of completion of Mandatory Reporter abuse training specific to population served within three (3) months of hire.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for the Healthcare Provider certified or obtained by the end of the orientation period (approximately six (6) weeks).
- Valid Iowa Drivers/Chauffeurs License required, must meet Mercys Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, must be at least 18 years of age and be eligible to drive per Iowa state law.
| Date Posted
October 12, 2018
| Date Closes
January 10, 2019
| Located In
Des moines, IA
| Work At
IOWA HEART HOSPITAL
| SOC Category