Nurse Manager - Progressive Care Unit
CHI Health Des Moines, IA
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED\:
- Possession of a current or compact state license as a Registered Nurse issued/defined by the State of Iowa.
- Bachelor degree in nursing required, or actively in pursuit of BSN degree (accepted into a BSN Program and/or currently enrolled). Expected to take at least six credits per year at Unit Directors discretion for exception.
- 18 month of RN experience required.
- Proof of completion of Mandatory Reporter Child and/or Dependent Adult Abuse training within three (3) months of hire.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for the Healthcare Provider certified or obtained within three (3) months of hire. Acceptable credentialing bodies and certifications include American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers.
| Date Posted
September 15, 2018
| Date Closes
December 14, 2018
| Located In
Des moines, IA
| Work At
MERCY MEDICAL CENTER
| SOC Category