Med Technologist - Blood Bank - PRN (Varied)
CHI Health Des Moines, IA
SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED\:
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or in
Chemistry, Biology or related field.
- One-year clinical internship in a National
Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Science
(NAACLS) accredited clinical laboratory science program or approved
alternate career path
that meets certification eligibility requirements.
- Certification in one of the following\:
- Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) or Medical
Technologist (MT) by
the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP).
- Medical Technologist (MT) by the American
Medical Technologists (AMT).
- Medical Technologist (MT) by the American Association
of Bioanalysts (AAB).
- A person may be hired into this position if he/she has
completed the educational requirements and is eligible for the certification
exam. The exam must be successfully completed within six (6) months of hire.
| Date Posted
September 14, 2018
| Date Closes
December 13, 2018
| Located In
Des moines, IA
| Work At
MERCY MEDICAL CENTER
| SOC Category