House Supervisor - Mercy West Lakes Administration - PRN (Varied)
CHI Health West Des Moines, IA
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED\:
- Current state license as a registered nurse.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree requiredor actively in pursuit of BSN degree.
- Minimum of 3-5 years clinical experience in acute care setting, , preferably at Mercy Medical Center.
- Proof of completion of Mandatory Reporter abuse training specific to population served within three (3) months of hire.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for the Healthcare Provider certified or obtained by the end of the orientation period (approximately six (6) weeks).
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certified or obtained within 3 months of hire.
- Competence with IV skills
- Ability to function in crisis and patient emergency situations (eg. Code Blue)
- Demonstrated leadership skills with previous nursing management experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex and sensitive situations.
- Ability to assist with inter-departmental staffing coordination.
- Basic understanding of multiple computer applications and demonstrated ability to access specific resources, as outlined in House Supervisor Direct Observation Competency requirement.
- Working knowledge of and ability to assist with order entry, including lab orders and scanning of medication orders to Pharmacy.
| Date Posted
July 14, 2018
| Date Closes
October 12, 2018
| Located In
West des moines, IA
| Work At
MERCY WEST LAKES
| SOC Category