Registered Nurse - Outpatient Surgery Skiff Medical Center PRN (Days)
CHI Health Newton, IA
EDUCATION\: Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
EXPERIENCE\: Minimum of two years of pre- and post-op surgical care of patients.
LICENSURE\: Must possess a current license as a Registered Nurse from the State of Iowa.
- Must be knowledgeable regarding the nursing process and its application.
- Must be able to read, write and follow written and oral instructions in English. Skilled in the post operative care of the infant, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient groups.
- Obtains nursing continuing education units appropriate to clinical assignment. Maintains BCLS certification at health care provider level.
- Possesses ability to function effectively during emergencies, in crises, and while under stress.
- ACLS and PALS certification recommended
| Date Posted
June 27, 2018
| Date Closes
September 25, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
SKIFF MEDICAL CENTER
| SOC Category
More from Employer
Copyright © 2018 | AIM | All Rights Reserved