Mercy College - Administrative Assistant
CHI Health Des Moines, IA
If you meet the following qualifications, please consider applying!
- Associates degree or equivalent experience.
- Two years experience providing general office support.
- Demonstrated experience providing support for multiple individuals.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office software and Publisher.
- Demonstrated ability tMero prioritize, multi-task and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to use sound judgment and discretion.
- Strong customer service commitment and a continuous quality focus.
- Experience in a higher education environment preferred.
It is Mercy College of Health Sciences policy to conduct all academic programs and business activities in a manner that is free from unlawful discrimination and to provide equal opportunity for and equal treatment of students and employees regardless of race, color, age, ethnicity, religion/creed, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, genetic information, sex, marital status, disability or status as a U. S. veteran or any other factor protected by law. Inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies may be directed to the Vice President, Enrollment Management and Student Affairs or the Human Resources Business Partner at 515.643.3180, 928 6th Avenue, Des Moines, Iowa 50309, email@example.com.
| Date Posted
June 6, 2018
| Date Closes
September 4, 2018
| Located In
Des moines, IA
| Work At
MERCY COLLEGE OF HLTH SCIENCE
| SOC Category