Respiratory Therapist Advc Prac - PRN
CHI Health Lincoln, NE
- Must be a graduate of an AMA approved school for Respiratory Care.
- Preferred BS or BA degree.
- Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner in the State of Nebraska required.
- RRT credential by the NBRC required.
- BLS, PALS, NRP and ACLS required. Must complete PALS, NRP and ACLS within 6 months of hire.
- Certification as a NPS by the NBRC preferred.
- Requires technical knowledge and critical thinking skills to assess and provide complex and difficult Respiratory Care interventions.
- Must possess a broad and diverse knowledge of departmental policy, current standards of practice, protocols and procedures.
- Minimum of two years of clinical practice preferred.
- Must possess skills to communicate effectively with patients, physicians, family members and other staff members.
Professionalism/Growth and Development\:
- Attends/completes all mandatory educational programs.
- Attends all mandatory departmental meetings and continuing education sessions.
- Expands knowledge by attending seminars/workshops in the development of professional growth.
- Actively participates in the departments Quality Improvement program.
- Demonstrates membership in professional organizations (AARC, NSRC, and NBRC).
- Participates in department-specific and cross-functional teams in order to enhance departmental efficiencies, systems, education, patient care processes or personal growth.
- Maintain skills and competencies related to the field of Respiratory Care required for the position.
| Date Posted
May 13, 2018
| Date Closes
August 11, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
| SOC Category
More from Employer
Copyright © 2018 | AIM | All Rights Reserved