EMT - Mercy Ambulance PRN (Varied)
CHI Health Des Moines, IA
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED\:
- High school diploma preferred or high school
- Certified as an EMT in the State of Iowa.
- One year recent experience functioning as an
EMT-B providing direct patient care preferred.
- Valid drivers/Chauffeurs License required. Must meet Mercys Motor Vehicle Safety
Standards, be at least 18 years of age, and be eligible to drive per Iowa state
- Basic Life Support certified within six (6)
weeks of hire. Acceptable credentialing
bodies and certifications include American Red Cross CPR/AED for the
Professional Rescuer and American Heart Association Basic Life Support for
- Proof of completion of Mandatory Reporter abuse
training specific to population served within 3 months of hire.
| Date Posted
May 12, 2018
| Date Closes
August 10, 2018
| Located In
Des moines, IA
| Work At
MERCY MEDICAL CENTER
| SOC Category