Registered Nurse Special Care Unit - Skiff Medical Center PRN (Varied)
CHI Health Newton, IA
EDUCATION\: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
EXPERIENCE\: Nursing experience in a hospital setting preferred. Critical Care or Telemetry experience preferred.
LICENSURE\: Current license as a Registered Nurse from the State of Iowa required.
- Understands and is able to apply the nursing process.
- Must be able to read, write and follow written and oral instructions in English.
- Skilled in meeting the growth and development needs of infant, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient groups.
- Possesses knowledge and understanding of cognitive, physical, emotional, and chronological maturation processes of these patient groups.
- Maintains BCLS certification and ACLS certification at health care provider level. Completion of basic cardiac arrhythmia class necessary.
| Date Posted
February 11, 2018
| Date Closes
May 12, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
SKIFF MEDICAL CENTER
| SOC Category
More from Employer
Copyright © 2018 | AIM | All Rights Reserved