Department Support Assistant - Mercy West Lakes Medical Imaging PT
CHI Health West Des Moines, IA
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED\:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for the Healthcare Provider certified or obtained within three (3) months of hire. Acceptable credentialing bodies and certifications include American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers.
- Proof of completion of Mandatory Reporter abuse training specific to population served within three (3) months of hire.
- Work requires a professional level of knowledge of personal computer operating systems, software applications and various training methodologies.
- Two years working in a Medical Imaging environment or other healthcare organization.
- Experience as a trainer, preferred.
- Working knowledge of Imaging systems software and clinical health care information systems computer applications is desirable (patient management, nursing orders, patient accounting, etc.)
- Knowledge of medical terminology, experience with medical imaging interfaces and computer hardware is desirable.
| Date Posted
December 27, 2017
| Date Closes
March 27, 2018
| Located In
West des moines, IA
| Work At
MERCY WEST LAKES
| SOC Category