Polysom Technologist Lead-Mercy Sleep Center
CHI Health West Des Moines, IA
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED\:
- Successful completion of an accredited educational program leading to an
associate degree with an emphasis in polysomnography OR successful completion
of a polysomnography program of no less than one year duration associated with
a state licensed and/or nationally accredited educational facility or
equivalent experience and documented proficiency at all competencies required
of a Polysomnographic Technician.
- Certification by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (BRPT)
as a Registered Polysomnographic Technologist.
- Three years of experience within the field of sleep medicine.
- Maintain active registry status as outlined by the BRPT.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for the Healthcare Provider certified or
obtained within three (3) months of hire. Acceptable credentialing bodies and
certification include American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer
and American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers.
- Proof of
completion of Mandatory Reporter abuse training specific to population served within
three (3) months of hire.
| Date Posted
December 8, 2017
| Date Closes
March 8, 2018
| Located In
West des moines, IA
| Work At
MERCY WEST LAKES
| SOC Category