RN / LPN Inpatient Rehab Unit FT (0.9) Days CHI Health St. Francis
CHI Health Grand Island, NE
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Knowledge of nursing theory and practice acquired through completion of an accredited school of nursing to be eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- Will complete Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) within five years of hire from an accredited nursing program (if an ADN or Diploma RN)
Licensure and Certification
- Current Nebraska license as a Registered Nurse.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support.
- After 2 years of employment, strongly encouraged to pursue certification in specialty area.
- A minimum of 6 months acute rehabilitation or acceptable related training and experience is preferred to acquire and effectively utilize knowledge of hospital, unit, departmental procedures and policies to meet quality and quantity standards.
- Analytical skills necessary to develop and implement effective nursing care and problem-solving measures for patient's physical, psychosocial and spiritual well being.
- Interpersonal skills necessary in order to gather and exchange information with physicians, patient, family, visitors and other hospital personnel. Ability to work with multiple departments to continually improve patient satisfaction and to promote a healing environment.
Consistently adheres to and demonstrates our Core Values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence.
| Date Posted
December 5, 2017
| Date Closes
March 5, 2018
| Located In
Grand island, NE
| Work At
| SOC Category