RN-Mercy West Lakes Cath Lab - PT.5
CHI Health West Des Moines, IA
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND
- Possession of a current or compact state license as a Registered Nurse
issued/defined by the State of Iowa.
- BSN preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a bedside nurse OR completion of a
Cath Lab preceptorship required.
- Proof of completion of Mandatory Reporter Child and/or Dependent
Adult Abuse training within three (3) months of hire.
- Basic Life Support certified within six (6) weeks of hire. Acceptable credentialing bodies and
certifications include American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer
and American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers.
- Completion of Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) within 1 year
| Date Posted
November 22, 2017
| Date Closes
February 20, 2018
| Located In
West des moines, IA
| Work At
MERCY WEST LAKES
| SOC Category