CNA-Patient Care Tech-Infusion Center-Mercy Medical Center-FT (D/E)
CHI Health Des Moines, IA
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED\:
- Completion of 75-hour, 120-hour or 150-hour Certified Nursing Assistant program OR be listed as having passed CNA competency testing on the Iowa Direct Care Worker registry.
- Graduate of an accredited RN or LPN program may be substituted for completion of CNA program and CNA Registry.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Proof of completion of Mandatory Reporter Child and/or Dependent Adult Abuse training within three (3) months of hire.
- BLS certified within six (6) weeks of hire. Acceptable credentialing bodies and certifications include American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers.
| Date Posted
November 15, 2017
| Date Closes
February 13, 2018
| Located In
Des moines, IA
| Work At
MERCY MEDICAL CENTER
| SOC Category