DIV VP-MISSION INTEGRATION
CHI Health Omaha, NE
Required Masters degree in Pastoral Theology or related field
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities\:
- Ability to develop strategic and operational plans.
- Ability to effectively drive strategic transformation work.
- Demonstrated skills in group dynamics, group facilitation and the leadership of groups.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to make oral presentations.
- Ablity to work in a highly collaborative and participative manner with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Sound judgment, strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Function effectively in a highly political environment requiring high levels of diplomacy and sound judgement.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents.
- Ability to resond to sensitive inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Preference is for a candidate of the Catholic faith tradition, exceptions include candidates ability to be conversant with Catholicism and with experience in Catholic healthcare
- Ten years progressive healthcare delivery leadership experience in large healthcare organizations and/or integrated healthcare delivery systems
| Date Posted
November 12, 2017
| Date Closes
February 10, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
MCAULEY FOGELSTROM CENTER
| SOC Category
More from Employer
Copyright © 2017 | AIM | All Rights Reserved