2. Previous clinical experience desirable, but not essential.
3. Differentiated Practice advancement is encouraged.
1. Equivalent of 2 years current full time RN experience in the acute care setting.
2. Internal candidates must have completed 1 year of acute care experience and successfully petition to advance to RN II in the Differentiated Practice Model.
3. External candidate with 2 years full time employment as RN in a hospital or a clinical setting with direct patient care responsibilities can be hired into the RN II level.
1. Complexity\: Must constantly re-evaluate status of multiple patients and adjust priorities to changes in patient needs.
2. Confidential Data\: Continuous exposure to confidential information. Disclosure of this information would result in liability to the institution, staff and physicians and violation of the privacy of patients and families.
3. Errors\: Constant care must be used in preparing and administering medication and treatments according to procedures and instructions. Patient recovery and well-being may be affected.
4. Nature of Supervision\: Works in collaboration with the RN Team Coordinator. Works directly with the SAM Council(s) as appropriate.
5. Contact with Others\: Demonstrates professionalism with visitors, patients, and members of the patient care team. Maintains an environment that encourages professional practice and growth.
|Date Posted||November 12, 2017|
|Date Closes||February 10, 2018|
|Located In||Lincoln, NE|
|Work At||ST ELIZABETH|