C.N.A./Nurse Tech - Float Pool - St. Elizabeth
CHI Health Lincoln, NE
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Medical Terminology preferred.
- Approved Certified Nurse Assistant Course (CNA).
- Approved training for clerical functions if performing marginal job functions that are clerical in nature.
- Currently on the Nebraska Nurse Aide Registry.
- Currently on the Medication Aide Registry or obtain training, complete competency and be registered on the Medication Aide Registry within 90 days of hire.
- Maintain Medication Aide Registry status with demonstrated competency every two years.
- Valid Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- Prior Nurse Assistant experience preferred.
- Must be able to work from detailed verbal or written instructions and uses judgment for routine situations.
Professionalism/Growth and Development\:
- Maintains skills/competencies required for the position.
- Participates in continuing education that will enhance technical and interpersonal skills.
- Attends mandatory education programs and meets established requirements.
- Attends department meetings and in-services as directed.
Physical Demands and Environmental Conditions\:
- May be required to work additional shifts or change shifts.
- May be subjected to stressful situations.
- May be required to work in other patient care areas of the Medical Center according to needs dictated by patient census or staffing patterns.
- Manual dexterity required for computer data entry and for technical nursing patient care tasks
| Date Posted
November 12, 2017
| Date Closes
February 10, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
| SOC Category
More from Employer
Copyright © 2017 | AIM | All Rights Reserved