Registered Nurse - Operating Room FT Days
CHI Health Kearney, NE
- Graduate of a school of registered nursing acknowledged by the State of Nebraska Department of Human Services, Division of Regulation and Licensure.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required within 5 years of hire date/effective date for all hired into this role after June 1, 2014.
- Active Nebraska (or multi-state compact) Registered Nurse License. Individual is responsible to maintain a current nursing license.
- BLS required within 3 months of employment.
- Cardiac Monitoring Course (Basic Arrhythmia) completed within 6 months of hire.
- ACLS required\: Preferred within 6 months of hire; Required within 12 months of hire.
- Moderate sedation is required\: Preferred within 6 months of hire; Required within 12 months of hire.
| Date Posted
November 12, 2017
| Date Closes
February 10, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
| SOC Category
More from Employer
Copyright © 2017 | AIM | All Rights Reserved