Sonographer Cardiovascular - Good Samaritan - FT 1.0 Days
CHI Health Kearney, NE
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Diagnostic Sonography program or equivalent.
- Requires either\:
- Registration in at least two modalities by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or
- Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI).
- Must maintain formal competencies in all areas of registry by October 31, 2013. If competencies are not met, compensation will be adjusted accordingly.
- Vascular registration must be Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) through the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS)
- OR, if a Medical Radiographer, Certificate of Advanced Qualifications in Vascular Sonography (VS) through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (AART).
- Must possess a valid Nebraska drivers license.
- BLS certification within 3 months of employment.
- Basic Arrhythmia certification within 1-year of employment. All current employees must complete by June 30, 2014.
| Date Posted
November 12, 2017
| Date Closes
February 10, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
| SOC Category
More from Employer
Copyright © 2017 | AIM | All Rights Reserved