Sonographer Cardiovascular - Good Samaritan - PRN days
CHI Health Kearney, NE
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Diagnostic Sonography program or equivalent.
- Requires one of the following\:
- Registration in a singular modality by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or
- Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) within one year of employment or
- 1 year of Registry eligibility.
Vascular registration must be Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) through the American
Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS)
ORif a Medical Radiographer, Certificate of Advanced Qualifications in Vascular Sonography
(VS) through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (AART).
- Must maintain formal competencies in all areas of registry by October 31, 2013. If competencies are not met, compensation will be adjusted accordingly.
- Must possess a valid Nebraska drivers license.
- BLS certification within 3 months of employment.
- Basic Arrhythmia certification within 1-year of employment. All current employees must complete by June 30, 2014.
- No previous work experience required.
- Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail when planning and performing diagnostic exams.
- Ability to communicate clearly when explaining purpose of procedure and assuring patient understanding and cooperation.
- Ability to load ultrasound and other diagnostic gear and operate vehicle large enough to accommodate equipment.
| Date Posted
November 12, 2017
| Date Closes
February 10, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
| SOC Category
More from Employer
Copyright © 2017 | AIM | All Rights Reserved