RN - ICU - West Lakes - Mercy Medical Center - PT.6 (Nights)
CHI Health West Des Moines, IA
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED\:
- Possession of a current or compact state license as a Registered Nurse issued/defined by the State of Iowa.
- BSN preferred.
- Proof of completion of Mandatory Reporter Child and/or Dependent Adult Abuse training within three (3) months of hire.
- Basic Life Support certified within six (6) weeks of hire. Acceptable credentialing bodies and certifications include American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values\: Reverence\: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.Integrity\: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness. Compassion\: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community. Excellence\: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
| Date Posted
November 12, 2017
| Date Closes
February 10, 2018
| Located In
West des moines, IA
| Work At
MERCY WEST LAKES
| SOC Category