QUALIFICATIONS\: Understands and is able to apply the nursing process while meeting established Nursing Standards. Must be able to read, write and follow written and oral instructions in English. In addition, must be\: able to operate computer efficiently; skilled in meeting the growth and development needs of infant, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient groups; and must possess knowledge and understanding of cognitive, physical, emotional, and chronological maturation processes of these patient groups. Maintain BLS certification at health care provider level and ACLS, as well as, Mandatory Reporting certification.
EDUCATION\: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
EXPERIENCE\: Nursing experience in a hospital setting preferred.
LICENSURE\: Current license as a Registered Nurse from the State of Iowa required.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values\:
Reverence\: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity\: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion\: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence\: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers